Privacy & cookies notice
Privacy & cookies notice
Privacy & cookies notice
The website www.chevaldesandes.com (the “Site”) is operated by Cheval des Andes SA, a company from Argentina, having its registered address at Avenida Ortiz de Ocampo 2839, Cuidad Autònoma de Buenos Aires, with company number CUIT Number: 30-70796041- Est. I.N.V. A-73887D.I. 746 (“Cheval des Andes” or “we”) in its capacity of data controller for the purposes of applicable data protection laws and regulations, including the Argentine Data Protection Act.
Depending on the services provided by the Site and used by you, on your choices and configuration of your terminal (with respect in particular to cookies, tracers and similar tracking technologies), personal data concerning you (your “Data”) collected and processed by Cheval des Andes mainly includes: your last name, first name, e-mail address, date of birth, postal address, country/region of residence, telephone number, your preferences and interests, your connection logs (e.g. IP address), and your nationality when required by specific regulations, as well as the information that you may disclose when you contact Terrazas de los Andes. This Data shall be collected with your express consent.
Your Data shall be collected in order:
- to reply to your questions, complaints or orders of documents, products or services sent via the “Contact us” or similar forms; - book visits;
- subject to your consent: to send you information about our offers, news and events (newsletters, invitations and other publications) as well as offers, news and events related to other entities of the Moët Hennessy group either by e-mail, SMS, MMS, telephone or post;
- to understand your preferences better;
- to make statistics;
- to prevent fraud
The Data that is mandatory for Cheval des Andes to fulfil the purposes that are described above is marked with an asterisk on the various pages of the Site. Should you not fill in these mandatory fields, Cheval des Andes may not be able to take care of your demands and/or to provide you the requested services. Other Data is purely optional and allow us to know you better and to improve our communications and services accordingly.
Your Data shall be processed by Cheval des Andes. It shall not be transferred or made accessible to any third party apart from (i) possible subcontractors of Cheval des Andes (providers of hosting and maintenance services of the Site, etc.), for purely technical and logistical reasons, and (ii) in case of a reorganisation of our Maison, including total or partial transfer of assets, merger, takeover, de-merger, and in general any reorganisation operation.
Subject to your consent, your Data may also be shared with other entities of the Moët Hennessy Group worldwide, for the purpose of sending you information about their offers, news and events. Click here to have access to the list of the entities of the Moët Hennessy group.
Finally, Cheval des Andes may disclose your Data to third parties if such disclosure is required by law, by a regulatory provision or by a court ruling, or if this disclosure is necessary to ensure the protection and defense of its rights.
The recipients of your Data may be located abroad, including outside the European Economic Area. Any transfer of your Data outside the European Economic Area shall only take place subject to appropriate safeguards being in place, such as contractual safeguards, in keeping with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
In accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations, you have a right to request access to, rectification or erasure of your Data, or restriction of processing, and to object to said processing, as well as the right to data portability to the extent applicable, subject to any overriding legitimate grounds that Cheval des Andesmight invoke to retain your Data.
Moreover, you may request at any time that we stop sending you information about our offers, news and events by using the hypertext link earmarked for that purpose in each e-mail that we send you.
You may also give us specific instructions regarding your Data after your death.
These rights may be exercised at any time by sending a letter or an e-mail to the following addresses:
Cheval des Andes SA- Avenida Ortiz de Ocampo 2839, Cuidad Autònoma de Buenos Aires. firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data that is collected and processed under the “Contact us” and/or or similar section shall only be kept throughout the duration of the processing of your request. It shall be deleted thereafter.
The Data that is used for the purpose of sending you information concerning the offers, news and events of Brand or Moët Hennessy brands shall be kept for a period of five (5) years as of the date on which it was collected or as of your last contact with Brand or any such other entity of the Moët Hennessy group. Upon expiry of this timescale, Brand or any such other entity of the Moët Hennessy group may get in touch with you to find out whether you wish to continue to receive information about Moët Hennessy brands offers, news and events. Your Data shall be destroyed within a maximum of 30 days following any request on your part to unsubscribe.
Finally, the connection logs that are collected, subject to your consent, using the cookies, tracers and other similar tracking technologies implemented on our Site, shall be kept in accordance with applicable laws and regulations for an unlimited period of time. For more details, see our cookies section below.
7.1 Cookies – what are they?
A "cookie" is a piece of information, like a tag, that is stored on your computer, tablet or phone when you visit a website. It can help identify your device – like your PC or mobile phone – whenever you visit that website.
Cookies are used by most major websites, including Cheval des Andes. To make the best use of the Site, on whichever device you use, you'll need to make sure your web browser is set to accept cookies.
7.2 What are cookies used for?
- give you a better online experience;
- allow you to set personal preferences;
- protect your security;
- measure and improve our service, and;
- work with partners and measure marketing
7.3 So what information is kept by the cookie?
A cookie will typically hold:
- the name of the website that it has come from;
- how long the cookie will stay on your device, and;
- a value – usually a randomly generated unique number
7.4 The cookies we set We use the following categories of cookies on the Site:
- Category 1: Strictly Necessary Cookies These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Site and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details cannot be provided.
- Category 2: Performance Cookies These cookies collect anonymous information on how people use the Site. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at the Site, browse or use the Site and to highlight areas where we can improve, such as navigation and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never records personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
- Category 3: Functionality Cookies These cookies remember choices you make such as the location you visit the Site from, language preferences, and search parameters such as size, colour or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make your visits more personalised and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Category 4: Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. For example, we use third party companies to provide you with more personalised adverts when visiting other websites.
- Category 5: Social Media Cookies These cookies allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the website on social media networks such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not within Cheval des Andes control. Please refer to the respective privacy notices of the relevant social media networks to find out how their cookies work.
7.5 How long do cookies stay on my computer?
Session cookies only last until you close your browser. They are not stored on your hard drive. They are usually used to track the pages that you visit so that information can be customised for you for that visit.
Persistent cookies are stored on your hard drive until either you delete them or they reach their expiry date. These cookies may, for example, be used to remember your preferences when you use the Site.
7.6 What can I do to manage cookies stored on my computer or phone?
7.7 What happens if I don’t accept cookies?
If you decline cookies, some aspects of the site may not work on your device and you may not be able to access areas you want on the Site. For this reason, we recommend that you accept cookies.
Moët Hennessy, located 24-32 rue Jean Goujon - 75008 PARIS (“Moët Hennessy”) attaches the greatest importance to the protection of its brands, products, know-how and image. To that end, Moët Hennessy, in parallel and in collaboration with the public authorities, has deployed a number of tools for detecting fraud and counterfeiting, and centralises all the information that it can detect or that is reported to it, concerning counterfeiting and parallel imports, in connection with the brands and products of the Moët Hennessy group or concerning any other violation of the rights of the brands of the Moët Hennessy group. To that end, Moët Hennessy may from time to time collect and process the personal data of persons suspected of having committed such offences or accused of doing so, or of persons who are witnesses of such offences. This information shall only be kept for the purposes and the duration needed for checking the facts detected or reported, and then, where applicable, for the launch of prosecutions or for the deployment of the means required to put an end to these acts until the final settlement of the case, or should Moët Hennessy decide not to bring legal proceedings, for a term of five (5) years as of the last incident that was recorded.
You may address any complaint to the Argentina Personal Data Protection Agency-Sarmiento 1118- 5th Floor- Autonomous City of Buenos Aires (C1041AAX) Argentina, regarding the way in which Cheval des Andes collects and processes your Data.
Cheval des Andes may update this notice from time-to-time by posting a new version on the Site.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes. Cheval des Andes may also notify you of changes to this notice by email.
As the access to the Site is governed by Terms & Conditions of Use, Cheval des Andes does not collect any Data or information concerning persons who are under legal alcohol drinking and/or purchasing age in their country/region of residence.